Often, the key to sustainable and generative high-performance is helping make what was previously invisible and intangible for clients, visible and tangible. With new information, the client is better positioned to design actions, set goals, and become responsible and accountable for new behaviors with the support of the coach. The high-level view/philosophy of the Polarity Coaching process we follow includes a 5-step process as:
1. Seeing: gaining appreciation for both accuracy and completeness in issues and challenges important to you and others
2. Mapping: to build Polarity Maps that support performance measurement
3. Assessing: conduct assessments and diagnose results of how well or poorly you or others are leveraging a Polarity
4. Learning: make meaning from assessment results
5. Leveraging: develop quality Action Steps and measurable Early Warnings to achieve sustainable high performance.
This experientially focused approach to capture the often elusive “IT” of generative and sustainable high-performance is central to the results that clients achieve, which is core to the Xperience brand.